With Norton online backup tool compatible with Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, its really important for you; being a Mac user to install Norton online backup on iMac, Mac Book Air or Mac Book Pro and get their confidential or sensitive data protected by storing the same in Norton online data center and access it from anywhere whenever you want.
Norton Online Backup executable file (.dmg) highly compatible with latest versions of Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 can be downloaded easily from the official website of Norton Online Backup. Here are some methods and steps underlined within that can help you in downloading Norton Online Backup at desired location on iMac, Mac Book Air or Mac Book Pro devices.
Download Norton Online Backup directly from the download page provided on the official website launched by Symantec:
· Open any of the web browser installed on your Mac OS X device and type the following URL : https://nobu.backup.com/backup_agents/download
· Go through the terms of services before accepting the same.
· Check on the box corresponding to the text “I agree to the terms and conditions” after reading the complete terms of service.
· Click on the button “start download”.
· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download of NortonOnlineBackup.dmg file on the desired location.
Here are the steps to download Norton online backup file (NortonOnlineBackup.dmg) after adding Mac Device
· Open the official web page of Norton Online Backup and sign-in using correct login credentials.
· If you are not registered with the same, fill up the registration form to get the desired login id and password.
· Once you sign-in into the Norton account entering correct login details, you will find an option add a computer.
· Click on the same option and go through the terms and conditions and read it carefully before accepting the same.
· The click on the checkbox after carefully going the terms and services.
· Once it is done, start download button gets enabled clicking which .dmg file gets downloaded in quick time.